Labour & Employment Lawyer Mississauga
EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS, NON-COMPETE CONDITIONS, CAUSE FOR DISMISSAL, SEVERANCE PACKAGE, NOTICE PERIOD, and DISCRIMINATION are terms that you may have heard of and now affect your employment and livelihood. Each of these terms has a legal meaning with consequences and it is imperative that you speak with an experienced employment and labour lawyer who can help you understand what they mean to you and what steps you may take to assert your legal rights.
At Whitten & Lublin Employment & Labour Lawyers Mississauga we continue to help countless clients protect and enforce their legal rights on a daily basis. Our Mississauga-based employment and labour lawyers have expertise in all aspects of employment law. Our in-depth knowledge and specialization will bring added-value to resolving your case.
Why choose our Mississauga-based employment and labour lawyers?
- We have successfully argued some of the leading cases across Canada, including:
- Two of Canada’s highest ever severance awards;
- Canada’s largest ever group wrongful dismissal award;
- Precedent setting appeal court decisions.
- Our lawyers are Lexpert rated – an award that honours Canada’s leading lawyers and pays tribute to rising stars of the legal community;
- We are voted as the Top Boutique Employment & Labour Law Firm in Canada by Canadian HR Reporter; and
- We only practice employment and labour law – it’s all we do, and we do it very well
We operate a robust legal practice in Mississauga and have a proven track record of successfully resolving disputes for our employee and employer clients. Our lawyers know what it takes to achieve exceptional results. If you live or work in or around Mississauga and have an employment legal dispute contact Whitten & Lublin online or by phone at 1 (866) 575-3055 or (416) 507-6592 to schedule a consultation.