Stephen is a Partner at Whitten & Lublin Labour & Employment Lawyers and handles a wide range of employment matters that address every stage of a working relationship, including:
- Drafting, reviewing and interpreting employment contracts, including important termination clauses and restrictive covenants;
- preparing workplace policies and procedures;
- assisting with workplace discipline and investigations;
- evaluating, advancing and defending discrimination, workplace violence and harassment claims;
- handling terminations and negotiating severance packages; and
- litigating workplace disputes of all kinds.
Stephen is a strategic thinker with firm grip on the law and a unflinching focus on the practical realities of the employment world. He is equally comfortable advancing his client’s interests at the bargaining table and in the courtroom, and is not shy to litigate when he believes it will help his client.