Marc is a Partner at Whitten & Lublin Labour & Employment Lawyers where he represents both employees and employers on all forms of non-unionized workplace disputes. Marc routinely assists employees with:
- Negotiating enhanced severance packages;
- Wrongful and constructive dismissal claims;
- Invalidating restrictive termination provisions, non-competition clauses, and non-solicitation clauses;
- Discrimination, harassment and bullying complaints;
- Accommodation for disabilities and religious needs;
- Overtime disputes; and
- Bonus, commission, stock option and other incentive disputes.
Marc also works with employers to ensure compliance with employment standards, human rights, and health and safety legislation, and prepares employment contracts designed to survive judicial scrutiny.